Energy Psychology is a field of scientific study and clinical application born of ancient meridian-based energy therapy approaches to health wed with psychology techniques. For those supporting health and wellness of the body, mind, and spirit, Energy Psychology is an obvious approach to support other forms of alternative medicine.
Energy Psychology incorporates various Energy Therapy approaches that clear emotional charge out of the body using the meridian system and electro-magnetic biofield. They change the neural pathways in the brain so that the client’s perception and /or “body memory” of the feeling of the memory are altered and the body, mind, spirit system can rebalance and subsequently heal. Unlike traditional Mental Health Counseling or Psychology, Energy Psychology approaches do not require that the practitioner know or discuss “the story” in order to help the client to “dissolve” or clear his/her emotional pain. And, the client never needs to re-live the past in order to feel relief from the emotional burden that was carried previously.
Energy Psychology is considered the quantum http://www.steamwalletcodesgenerator.net/ branch of Psychology that focuses on mind, emotion, energy – over matter, or in this case, the physical body. Within Energy Psychology (EP) there are many modalities from which to choose. Some of the more well-known and accepted include:
* Neuro pokemon go hack cydia Emotional Technique, NET
* Emotional Freedom Techniques, EFT
* Neuro Emotional Anti-Sabotage Technique, NEAT
* Thought Field Therapy, TFT
* Related modalities that either pokemon go hack tool complement or overlap these include: Acupuncture, Acupressure, Applied Kinesiology, Touch for Health, among many others. In order to best treat the whole person an alternative medicine practitioner may wish to consider partnering with an Energy Psychologist or learning certain EP techniques to incorporate into his or her (w)holistic practice. Many chiropractors, osteopaths, naturopaths, among other health practitioners, are able to better treat chronic or recurring symptoms that relate to trauma, emotional or energetic blocks, or subconscious beliefs by following up their treatments with EP techniques or teaching these to their patients so that the treatment will produce more effective results.
There are many ways for an alternative medicine practitioner to learn more about EP and the Energy Therapy modalities included therein. The best way is to experience it first hand as a way to build a bigger practice, attract the right staff and patients, overcome personal fears, past traumas, limiting beliefs, self-sabotage, or recurring negative cycles. Then, there are a variety of EP or Energy Therapy training programs world-wide for health practitioners, and some of these can be taken in the comfort of one’s own office by phone and internet.
So, if you are an alternative medicine body practitioner who truly wishes to offer whole person services, you should consider teaming with an Energy Psychologist or learning first-hand some of the EP techniques that will support you directly and also serve your patients.